Your gateway to the world of quilling
Quilling, also known as paper filigree, is the art of rolling narrow strips of paper and then shaping them to make the most exquisite designs. Projects can range from simple gift tags and cards to pictures, jewellery, three-dimensional models or the decoration of boxes.
The Quilling Guild exists to encourage, support, preserve and publicise the art of Quilling. Whether you have been quilling for a month, a year or several decades, membership of the Guild opens the door to a world of opportunity:
* Be inspired by our seasonal 32-page colour magazine for members only, packed with patterns, ‘how-to’ articles and quilling news
* Exhibit your work and meet other quillers at our inspirational Displays and Quilling Festivals
* Learn from the experts at our regular local workshops and Shared Ideas Days
* Keep up to date with happenings in the quilling world through our exclusive members-only blog
* Make contact with other quillers through our friendly regional network and our vibrant Facebook page
* Go for glory in our high-profile annual competitions
* Save money with special discounts on selected workshops, demonstrations and quilling supplies
* Obtain recognition for your quilling skills through our highly-regarded Accreditation Scheme
* Enhance your quilling knowledge with our specialist publications.
Join us, and become part of an internationally-recognised quilling organisation that has your interests at heart.
Find out more about becoming a Member of the Quilling Guild by visiting our Membership page.
St Matthew the Man from the Book of Kells was quilled by Lesley Davies
Click here to find out more about our very special 30th Anniversary Celebration of Quilling, to be held in the city of Liverpool, UK, over the weekend of 10th - 11th August 2013.
For more information about the Quilling Guild, please contact our Secretary, Josie Jenkins, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: The Quilling Guild,
9, St Michaels Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17 7AN, UK.
Slide show credits: Don Williams, Licia Politis, E. Brown, Sheila Burcul, Naomi Nakata, Kumiko Matsunri, Philippa Reid, Tina Youell, Audrey Matthews, Elaine Altemose, Hisami Suzki, Josie Jenkins, Ann Mellor, Roxann Dragula, Emi Yoshinaga, Yoko Sugiyama, Sharon Sundaram, Diane Crane, Farah Al-Fardh.
If your name is missing from this list, please accept our sincere apologies and contact: email@example.com
© The Quilling Guild 1983 - present. All material published on this website, on our members' blog and in 'Quillers Today' magazine is the copyright of The Quilling Guild and of the designers or authors, and may not be republished, by any means, without their permission. It is the responsibility of those who submit patterns, images or written work to The Quilling Guild for publication that all copyright clearance or permission has been obtained.