The Quilling Guild is a registered charity
The Quilling Guild is a registered charity. Our registration number is 1123927. We are a voluntary organisation, made up of people who love quilling.
Our main aim is to promote the ancient and modern art of quilling for the benefit of the public. There are several ways in which we do this. We work:
• To encourage an interest in Quilling, both past and present.
• To encourage the preservation of Quillings and Quilling equipment both past and present.
• To encourage the creation of quilled artefacts.
• To encourage members to meet and exchange ideas.
• To encourage dissemination and exchange of knowledge between The Quilling Guild and such other similar associations and societies, nationally and internationally.
• To publish a magazine at least three times a year.
We'll let you know more about these endeavours in the News section. Watch this space.
Now that we are a charity, members will have the same benefits as before, though we will have, we hope, more opportunities to fulfil more of the targets we have identified for the Quilling Guild during the quarter of a century or so we have been active. We are also able to claim Gift Aid, which helps to fund more of our projects.
Of course, we couldn't exist were it not for our members. We have a loyal membership, all fascinated by this paper craft and wanting to learn more, to meet others with the same interests and keep in touch through our magazine, 'Quillers Today' and through our local contacts. If you have been 'grabbed' by quilling and haven't yet joined the Guild, put your toe in the water! It's lovely in here, whether you're a complete novice or the best ever quiller. See our Membership page for information.